Why use Tree Herb herbal toothpaste?
There are many toothpastes on the market today. Each has many different properties. Whether it is a toothpaste that reduces tooth sensitivity, makes teeth white, removes plaque, reduces bad breath, but there is one type of toothpaste that has properties covering various problems of the oral cavity, that is, “herbal toothpaste” that contains herbs. Various such as
Tooth brush tree
Toothbrush tree is a small perennial plant. Height up to 15 meters, originating in Southeast Asia. and in Thailand. the extract obtained from Toothbrush tree will help kill bacteria. and helps whiten teeth And other parts of Toothbrush tree There are also many benefits such as.
- Branch of the Toothbrush tree Used instead of a toothbrush. Helps to strengthen teeth, teeth do not decay, relieve toothache.
- The bark has an astringent and bitter taste that can help heal wounds, cure diarrhea, and treat skin diseases. Helps to nourish the elements in the body, nourish the heart, reduce fever, help kill microbes. Treatment of parasites on the skin.
- The rubber of the toothbrush tree Has properties to help digest milk.
- The roots of the toothbrush tree are astringent and bitter and can be used to heal wounds. As a heart tonic, cure diphtheria, bone disease Relieve nerve pain Relieve tendon pain Can be used to kill worms, cough, phlegm, sore throat, gum treatment, toothache.
- toothbrush tree wood Can be used to treat rhinitis.
- The leaves of toothbrush tree are astringent and are potent. Is a mild laxative Helps relieve menstrual pain, cure kidney disease, cure milk, relieve dysentery, help expel the wind, cure indigestion, cough, phlegm, sore throat, gum treatment, toothache.
- The seeds of toothbrush tree are flavorful and have a drunken effect. Properties help appetite Is an elixir Helps sterilize the oral cavity and digestive tract, help expel the wind, cure indigestion, cure cough, phlegm, sore throat, cure gums, toothache.
- The fruit of the toothbrush tree tree is sweet and has a potent and hot effect. Properties help nourish elements, cure wasting disease, expel wind as elixir
Guava is a fruit that is native to Central America and in the western Indies. And it is expected that it was imported into Thailand during the reign of King Narai the Great By species in our home that are popular to be eaten fresh Such as guava, kimju Farang, Vietnam Golden keys Seedless Guava Round guava, wheelbarrow, etc. Guava is a fruit that is rich in many kinds of vitamins and minerals. It is a fruit with the highest vitamin C among all fruits.
- The properties of guava leaves help stop bad breath There are many essential oils in guava leaves, so it can help stop bad breath. Especially bad breath problems caused by tooth decay, inflamed gums, and rotten food particles Or bad breath from eating foods that have a strong smell Including the smell of alcohol and cigarettes.
Cloves are a surprisingly perennial and an herb. Has a wide range of medicinal properties Has a unique fragrance It is a spicy Thai herb. It is most cultivated and harvested in Indonesia, India, Pakistan and Sri Lanka.
Popular to be used in many parts Such as flowers, buds, fruit trees, bark, leaves, and essential oils Which is extracted from cloves. Helps relieve toothache, root canal treatment and clove also has many benefits such as
- Cloves contain high amounts of compounds like phenolic. Which has properties that help fight free radicals in the body.
- Clove leaves help burn calories. Helps reduce sugar cravings And helps to reduce and control blood sugar levels.
- Help cure clematis disease. (Periodontitis) or disease with inflammation of the organs around the teeth, sure enough by bringing the flowers to chew and then swallow the area with the symptoms of the disease.
- Helps relieve nausea, vomiting, dizziness, dizziness.
- Helps to cure hiccups, cure various croups
- The flower buds of cloves are eaten to expel the wind. Cure indigestion
- Help relieve stomach pain It reduces the peristalsis of the intestine.
- Cloves have properties that help reduce colic, tight stomach. Caused by incomplete digestion.
Peppermint is native to southern Europe and in the Mediterranean Sea. The leaves are very similar to those of the mint family. It smells like a lemon. The taste is similar to citronella and lime.
Peppermint is rich in various vitamins and minerals, such as beta-carotene, vitamin B1, vitamin B2, vitamin B3, vitamin C, calcium, phosphorus, iron, etc., which is extracted from peppermint. Keeps it cool Bad breath And peppermint also has many benefits such as
- Helps to moisturize the skin by crushing mint leaves and applying it to the skin.
- Helps eliminate free radicals from the body.
- Used as a medicine to cool off heat and sweat in the body.
- Help maintain eyesight
- Help relieve stress
- Help relieve symptoms of dizziness.
- Help relieve symptoms and cure colds, runny nose, cough.
- Helps treat bronchitis
- Helps to heal the exhaustion of the body
The camphor tree is native to China, Japan and Taiwan, with distribution in the Mediterranean, Indonesia, India, Egypt, South Africa, Jamaica, Brazil, the United States and Thailand. It is a canopy, wide and dense. The height of the plant can be up to 30 meters, the trunk is 1.5 meters in diameter, the bark is brown and rough, the bark is green or light brown. The trunk and branches are smooth, hairless. The wood is reddish-brown. When distilled, all parts of camphor are fragrant. Especially at the root and base of the tree.
Camphor is a crystal inserted in the wood of the camphor tree. That are everywhere Usually in the cracks in the wood And is most abundant in the core of the roots Followed by the core part The camphor powder is a small round flake that is white and dry. May clump together and crumble easily.
Which extracts obtained from camphor help relieve toothache Kill bacteria And the camphor tree has many other benefits such as
- Helps to nourish the elements in the body Help solve disability elements, help control
- Camphor has properties as a heart tonic and a stimulant.
- Used as a sedative
- Help solve the blood
- Help solve eye disease
- Helps in sweating
- Helps to drive fart, relieve congestion
These herbs are the main extracts in our Tree Herb Toothpaste, they are natural ingredients. It helps maintain good oral health. And using ingredients from Thai herbs That are oral friendly.
reference : medthai.com/sahapan.co.th/bth.co.th/ramayathaiherbs.com